AccuVest is a boutique financial planning business which exists to provide the advice to clients, that we would hope would be provided to ourselves, if the roles were reversed.
Our office is based in Mackay, however location is no barrier as an increasing proportion of our meetings are conducted via video conferencing.
AccuVest Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services Licence in its own right, which provides us with the luxury of being able to examine the widest range of strategies and investment alternatives, on your behalf and in your best interest.
AccuVest is a Founding Member of the Boutique Financial Planners (BFP) Group – an Australia wide collective of owner operated financial planning businesses.
Our principal role is the development, implementation and maintenance of optimal financial planning strategies for clients.
We provide peace of mind to our clients and allow them to focus on what is important in their lives.
To apply our intelligence & acumen to provide sage advice to assist individuals & families with
- The process of finding and achieving their financial & life goals,
- The management of risk and peace of mind with money matters, as part of the process of building upon the foundations of past good fortune,
- Having special regard to the ongoing challenges of a changing world and the importance of reducing complexity to workable simplicity when it comes to matters of tax, superannuation and intergenerational transmission of wealth.
Our team is committed to:
- Providing the advice to others that we would have given to us if the roles were reversed and
- The ongoing development of processes to optimise financial strategies, advice implementation, client reviews & investment management
Kel joined AccuVest in January 2005 after 10 years as a secondary school economics teacher. He attained his Financial Planning qualifications while working full-time in this firm. Now, he and other team members and clients recognize that his teaching background, positions him very well to reducing often quite complex concepts and considerations into simple and understandable solutions, which he effectively communicates to clients to enable them to achieve their objectives. His special interests include in Centrelink & DVA, Aged Care and Aged Accommodation.
Joined AccuVest in January 2012 after attaining her degree, majoring in Accounting & Financial Planning while employed full-time in a very large vertically integrated Financial Services firm. Fortunately for us she decided she wanted to work for a firm that provided client-focused advice that wasn’t tied to a product. Her commitment to excellent service and our corporate aspirations have been a superb fit. As well as her financial planning focus, she now shares special responsibility for quality assurance and compliance.
Joined AccuVest in January 2012. He has combined full-time employment with full-time tertiary study to attain a Bachelors Degree in Business (Finance), other financial planning qualifications, Specialist SMSF Adviser accreditation and to become a Graduate Member of the Institute of Company Directors. In addition to financial planning, he shares joint responsibility in the quality assurance & compliance area and has a special interest in securities & investing.